Sunday, April 10, 2011

Big News!

Or at least, considering I haven't had much of any news in awhile, it's news haha. So I'm loving being in Glebe and Sydney and I am truly having the time of my life, but I've decided I can't stay here. I mentioned in a post many weeks ago that Sydney just doesn't really feel like the right place for me, so I'm leaving in two weeks to go see what's going on in Melbourne. I've fallen into a routine here that I can definitely see myself getting trapped in so I'm getting out now while I can still afford to haha. Sydney has been great and I've met SOO many awesome people here and had a blast partying and sightseeing and just chilling out doing whatever I feel like, but I need to remember why I'm here. I had to get that out of my system, but I need to get my ass in gear now. I've heard nothing but good things about Melbourne so I really hope this works out for me!

I have to give 2 weeks notice at the place where I'm currently living before I leave, which is why I'm waiting 2 weeks. It will also give me time to do some research on Melbourne and try to get a general idea of what to do when I get there. Then I'm gonna book another fun 12 hour bus ride and off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment