Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April 20, 2011 :)

I know this may not sound very exciting to most of you but recently I did something I've never done before and I felt it was appropriate to blog about it. I dyed my hair... from a BOX! I know, but don't freak out, I think I did a good job considering years of watching my dad and dying my friends hair. It was $15 and it is in these harsh economic times that I had to make a decision like this (not to mention my favorite hairdresser is currently thousands of miles away). It was supposed to be auburn but it came out more purple than red. I'm still happy with it though- it's a lot darker than what I had before. It was fun but I have to admit, I prefer the salon.

Also, I just finished getting rid of a lot of my clothes. Many of which were donated to the charitable case of Lucy, but many of which I also am going to put in a drop box. I needed to get rid of stuff and if I'm not going to wear it in Australia, then I don't need it. It's my own fault for being too hungover the day I planned on packing and rushing to do it the morning of my flight where I proceeded to pack my entire closet away. At the end of the day, I'm glad to be getting rid of it. I just should have done this before I left, but se la vie!

I know this wasn't very exciting, but for now I'm just excited to be leaving Sydney soon. I've loved being here and I'll miss the friends I've made here but I know I'd regret it more if I stayed here because it's easy. I've being doing some research on Melbourne to get myself more excited and it sounds like a cool place! I leave in less than a week and I cannot wait to get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment