Sunday, May 8, 2011

Quick Update!

So once again I've been slacking on the blog updates but for good reason this time. I've been in Melbourne, as most of you know by now, and I have a job! I'm working at a bar, Bertha Brown, which is downstairs from the YHA hostel where I cuttently live. I'm actually updating this from their computers right now which is why this is going to be short. It's had it's up and down moments, but the people I work with are pretty cool. Working at a bar is a lot fun too- we had a bucks night come in last night (that's a bachelor party for you non Aussie's) and they tipped us a lot of money. Normally you don't make tips here so that was pretty sAweeet. I'm still trying to find a place to live, but I have the day off tomorrow so I'm going to try to make it down to the library  and use the free wifi there to try and sort my life out. My life for non consists of working and sleeping so I haven't done too much, but once I get my barings and make some friends I'll be going out and having fun again haha. Well that's all for now really. I've been a little homesick for the fist time since I've been here, but that only lasted for a day. Once I get more settled I know I'll love it here- Melbourne is a lot cooler than Sydney (at leats in my opinion) so I'm hoping to stay here for at leats three months, but as you know, none of my plans are ever set in stone so who knows what's in store for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment